- Company Name:Heinrich Kipp Werk Kg
- Registration Date:2016. 03.15
- Contact:Heike Wezel
- Related Keywords:Threaded inserts
Heinrich Kipp Werk Kg
Threaded insert in steel or stainless steel.
Threaded inserts allow threaded holes which have been damaged, torn out or jammed to be used again or to be repaired. This makes it possible to recover scrap and rejects of expensive products.
Threaded inserts are suitable for use in various materials, including light metals and casting. Inserts with internal threads larger than M6 are supplied with four locking pins instead of two. Permissible deviations:
The medium tolerance class applies to the threads listed, i.e. 6H for nut threads and 6g for bolt threads. Other dimensions ±0.25 mm.
Technical information see operating instructions for threaded inserts.
- Quick and easy installation.
- The insert is fixed with pins in order to prevent torsion due to twisting or vibrations.
- No other special tools are required besides the assembly tool.
Other products from this supplier
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931